Monday, July 30, 2012

Introduction into my life

Every story in the world starts with a new begging or a small begging..

My name is Desaree Soto. I was born in Oakland , CA , I was raised in the San Francisco Bay area but I am Turlock bread. I spent about 13 years out in the Central Valley . There I  was very closed off to alot of things , so when i moved back to SF , I discovered a whole different world. Ever since I left Turlock i have been a whole different person . I learned alot of life lessons along my post -grad life. I turned into the type of woman I really wanted to be. Instead of relying on people ,I became more independant.

Right now I am currently studying business / marketing at the University of Phoinex . There I will be graduating with my BA in that degree but I hope to be in Public Realtions. My direction in life is to be a promoter in the dance music scene.

One day everything will work out for right now I  will share some pieces of my life with all of you <3


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment